Today I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Kirsty from Winnettes.com. I was really happy as this is the first time I have been tagged in one of these (I know, I’m sad lol). Thank you so much for noticing little old me.
So to explain the Liebster Award is designed for bloggers to nominate each other. It is a way of find out more about the bloggers themselves and to discover new blogs. As with anything there are rules which I have put at the end of this post. For those I have nominated feel free to copy and paste into your post.
I have done number 1. Thank you again Kirsty.
Number 2. The badge… Display it proudly! (I have done this above).
Number 3. My favorite blog: This is really hard as there are so many great blogs out there to read. At the moment I would have to say it is A Moment with Franca. I love her blog as she goes to so many lovely places and tries out all the things I want or am interested in. I love her weekly linky KCACOLS, it is how I have met most of my blogger friends, I love that she has connected so many of us.
Number 4. 10 Random Facts about myself:
- I love skulls. I have clothes, ornaments, shoes and lights with them on. I even had skulls on my wedding dress.
- I am a grown up (kinda), but I love WWE wrestling. I have loved it since I was a kid and now I get to share it with my kids.
- My favorite band is Bon Jovi. I have seen them in concert 10 times and if I could afford it I would go again.
- My bedroom curtains have to be closed the right way (ie my way) or I cannot sleep. I have no idea where this weird little thing came from.
- I love tea, but absolutely hate any flavored tea. I have tried a few and just cannot drink them.
- I have a Boots No7 addiction, hubby’s debit card cries whenever we go in there.
- Swimming is one of my favorite things to do, but I hate getting my face wet. Nothing bad has ever happened to me in water, it just freaks me out.
- I have loads of colouring pencils but no one is allowed to touch them except me. They are mine and I am not sharing!
- I hate McDonalds and Burger King. I am still hungry after I have eaten there, so what was the point in going.
- I have 10 handbags. They all have skulls on them. We had to buy an extra coat stand to house them all.
Number 5. My Nominations:
Tracey at One Frazzled Mum
Danielle at Someone’s Mum
So that is it. The rules are below if you would like to join in and ‘accept’ the award. I look forward to reading your posts. I always enjoy finding out more about the bloggers who write them.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post.
- Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Take care everyone