My last post was a bit serious, so I thought I would write something a bit more light-hearted today. I thought that I would write about a few things I love to let people get to know a bit about me.
These are in no particular order (I have to say that or my kids and hubby will argue ;)).
1. My kids. I love them so much, they make me laugh, cry and everything in-between. Everyday they make me proud in some way and I am blessed to have them. They drive me up the wall sometimes, but I wouldn’t change them for anything.
Yes it’s a Christmas picture, it’s not every often I manage to photograph them together 🙂
2. My gorgeous hubby. He is my second husband and not the father of my kids, but he is so good with them. He is my rock and is always there when I need him. I think he is amazing, but he always says that he is just doing what he thinks all men should do. Love him so much.
3. Best Friends. I think we all have different best friends throughout our lives, the two I have right now are amazing. The last year has been hell and they have supported me even when they have had their own things going on. They know who they are and I love them to bits.
4. Tea!! I love tea! I drink multiple cups of it a day. It is there to wake me up in the morning, soothe me when I am down and my companion when I read. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t drink tea ever again. You can read more about my love of tea here
5. Skulls. I know, this sounds a bit weird (and according to my kids I am weird), but I love skulls. My love of them comes from the fact that I love rock music and a lot of the T-shirts, album covers etc have skulls somewhere on them. I have various skull ornaments around my house as well as clothes and jewellery and I am always looking for more.
6. Handbags. At the last count I have 11. My obsession with them began about 4 years ago when my hubby bought me a bag with skulls on for Christmas. Since then, every time I see a bag with skulls on it gets added to my Amazon wish list. Most of my bags are made by Iron Fist, they are amazing. I definitely see more bags in my future.
7. Pyjama days. There is nothing better than staying in my pjs all day, drinking tea and snuggling on the sofa with the kids watching tv. It is the best relaxation day (hoping for at least one of these during half term next week).
8. Days out. I love going out for the day with my family and friends. There is always a little adventure to have and memories to make, plus you get to enjoy a scrummy picnic.
9. Adult colouring books. I have written about this before, but I had to add this to the list. If time allowed I could spend hours colouring, I find it very relaxing and love creating great pictures. I have a stack of colouring books and have told my hubby I won’t buy any more (well, for now!).
10. Chocolate. How could I write a list like this and not include chocolate. Like tea, it is always there when I need it. I am though trying to cut down on the chocolate a little bit as I am getting more than a few wobbly bits. I will never cut it out completely, I don’t think I could.
I hope you like my top 10. What would you put in your top 10?
Take care everyone.